This is a brand new, affordable OE Specification aftermarket replacement product. 100% Factory tested and built to strict quality control standard to ensure high performance and guaranteed to deliver better fuel economy.
A Turbocharger or Turbo is a forced induction device used to allow more power to be produced for an engine of a given size. A Turbocharged engine can be more powerful and efficient than a normal aspirated engine because the turbine forces more intake air, proportunately more fuel, into the combustion chamber than if atmospheric pressure alone is used.
If you see oil smoke coming from your tailpipe, disconnect the turbo outlet tube and run a finger around inside the tube to check for oil residue on the walls.
Check your boost guage.
OE Numbers used for reference purposes only
Model - CT 16
Oil Port only
17201-30160 17201-OL040 17201-30101
Suitable Replacement for - (Including International Vehicles)
Toyota Hilux 3.0L 1KD 2005 - 2013
Ships via Berco - Door to Door - R 450.00
International Buyers, please ask for shipping quotation first.
Guarantee / Returns
This part carries a 3 month / 15000KM guarantee. Fitment must be carried out by an accredited repair centre, e.g. RMI accreditation
1. Fitment must be carried out by a Turbo Specialist accredited by the RMI. This is not negotiable
2. Oil Pump must be changed
3. Water Pump must be changed. (When water port available)
4. Thermostat must be changed and cooling system flushed
5. Boost Pipes must be removed and cleaned.
6. New Oil and new filter must be used when fitting the new turbo.
7. Fully investigate failure of previous turbo. This report must be handed to us in event of a claim.